Our professional-grade chip count board turns any side table, bar, or point-of-sale into a chip-counting station. It’s just like the boards used in casino cash cages and vaults.
- Move buy-ins and cash-outs to a separate work space to free up space on your main table for play.
- Green felt provides a uniform work surface with just the right amount of friction for handling chips.
- Padding beneath work surface makes collecting chips a snap.
- Accommodates five rows of standard-size poker chips.
- Measures approximately 12 inches high by 20 inches wide by ¾ inch thick (30.48 cm high × 50.8 cm wide × 1.91 cm thick). Exact dimensions may vary by unit. Chips not included.
- Hand-made in the United States of America.